Forum Discussion

10 years ago

20 Donuts

Wasn't that the end of the Stonecutters story? I think I got the same thing, but not in KL.
  • djcenturio629 wrote:
    Went into my Krustyland and found a speech box with Lisa.

After her chat there was a box regarding not playing the game so often.

There was a 3rd speech box supposedly from EA asking players to ignore the previous box.

I then received 20 free donuts.

:shock:
    lol? what text did they want you to "ignore" for 20 doughnuts?
  • Lisa: We managed to keep those power-hungry wolves at bay. But how can we remain vigilant when we’re constantly distracted by texts, celebrity nip slips and electronic candy?

Game: Perhaps, for a few minutes a day, you should take a break from your devices. Just to make sure you're not being controlled by a secret organization.

EA: Please ignore the previous message. Everything is fine. Never stop playing. Here are some donuts to squelch any doubt.

It's the end of Secrets of the Cut Stone quest line.
  • Ha yeah I too just finished the Stonecutters questline. Wasn't expecting the 20 free donuts, which is pretty awesome not considering the donuts I spent acquiring them in the black market sale.
  • chajuishuh wrote:
    Ha yeah I too just finished the Stonecutters questline. Wasn't expecting the 20 free donuts, which is pretty awesome not considering the donuts I spent acquiring them in the black market sale.

Ya but if you were there during the event you got 20 free doughnuts, along with 10 for the table, and seven for logging in so EA was quite generous with this event.
  • NOVA_POLARI wrote:
    chajuishuh wrote:
    Ha yeah I too just finished the Stonecutters questline. Wasn't expecting the 20 free donuts, which is pretty awesome not considering the donuts I spent acquiring them in the black market sale.

Ya but if you were there during the event you got 20 free doughnuts, along with 10 for the table, and seven for logging in so EA was quite generous with this event.

Yeah it would have been way sweeter that way.