Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Friday Highlight November 20 - A week on The Sims forums

Sul sul Simmers!

Another week has passed and you all know what that means: it's time for our next Friday Highlights! 🎉
I know this has been a bit of a bumpy week for some but hopefully, the recent stability improvements have helped you to slide right back into your game (see what I did there? "slide" as in sliding down a mountain? As in Mt. Komorebi? That is covered in snow? Snow that you can slide down on? No? No one? Okay, nevermind. :sweat_smile:)

For those who have been checking out Snowy Escape, what are your first impressions? :smiley:

And with that - on to what happened on the forums this week, shall we!?

This stunning screenshot by @Dianesims can be found here

Let's have a look at the hot topics this week! :)

• One of the really cool additions to the game came with the patch on November 10: sentiments! So, how has that impacted your Simming? @Duvelina invites you to "Share your sentiment gameplay". :smiley:
  • But sentiments weren't the only thing that this patch brought - we also got platforms! And if you are like me and still unsure where to start with all these new possibilities, I highly recommend popping over to @MDianaSims's great thread "Platform ideas" to get some major inspiration. :relaxed:
  • After this week has been not-that-much-fun for some, how about something to laugh about? Exactly, that's what I thought! ;) Why don't you check out @Nate_Whiplash1's "The game glitches screenshot thread" and get into the right weekend mood?
  • When it gets colder outside, many of us have to take a break from gardening - so, thank goodness for The Sims where we can nurture our green thumb in the meantime! But now the question remains "Gardening - what do you plant?" Jump into @Turjan's fun thread and share what you are planting in your Sims 3 game! :grin:
  • While we are talking about The Sims 3 ... although this great game has been around for quite some time already (I immediately feel old now), I'm still discovering new things every time I play. I'm sure it's the same for some of you! And like a coincidence, I stumbled across @TinySpaceFox's thread "What features in TS3 have you not tried?" I'm looking forward to reading your answers! :relieved:

Alrighty, those were today's highlights! I hope you enjoyed the discussions as much as I did. :) And, as usual, if you have any recommendations for future mentions, please let me know!

Have a great weekend and stay safe! :heart:
- Leeloo