Forum Discussion

6 years ago

20 mins watching a pink donut spin!!!

How much longer do you wait before you go do something else with your day?!
  • "mystery2mi;c-2010352" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-2010344" wrote:
    "mystery2mi;c-2010323" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-2010284" wrote:
    "mystery2mi;c-2010210" wrote:
    Is this the first time they have ever put a notification up on the forum? I really appreciate that. Can't login to 2 towns on 2 different devices. I am on East coast USA.

Howdy neighbor! First time I remember this too. Is the wall of silence starting to crack?

Howdy back! Where you been neighbor? B)

Getting married. Not sure why, seemed like a good idea at the time though. You'd think I would have learned my lesson the first time...

I havent had a problem getting in all day, but all my neighbors are gone.

Congratulations on getting married! My neighbor's are all gone too except for Other Springfield. I hope they fix that soon! At least I can login now.

Hey neighbors! :)
    Daved7637397: congrats!
    I have visited both of you religiously during the system crisis, so the neighbor loss is not a two-way thing. I can visit both of you, get the points, everything. Luckily, because when my town had a brainfart, I lost my progress with my neighbors and went back to level one. I don't want that again. :)

I was back in the game after 20 minutes or so, so this problems seems random.

• "mystery2mi;c-2010352" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-2010344" wrote:
    "mystery2mi;c-2010323" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-2010284" wrote:
    "mystery2mi;c-2010210" wrote:
    Is this the first time they have ever put a notification up on the forum? I really appreciate that. Can't login to 2 towns on 2 different devices. I am on East coast USA.

Howdy neighbor! First time I remember this too. Is the wall of silence starting to crack?

Howdy back! Where you been neighbor? B)

Getting married. Not sure why, seemed like a good idea at the time though. You'd think I would have learned my lesson the first time...

I havent had a problem getting in all day, but all my neighbors are gone.

Congratulations on getting married! My neighbor's are all gone too except for Other Springfield. I hope they fix that soon! At least I can login now.

Thanks. You too @czipotteszti

Glad they got this sorted out. Weird that it didnt affect everyone.
  • "mattmcshane;c-2010297" wrote:
    "74hands;c-2010275" wrote:
    Perhaps for the first time in memory, us UK tappers are (so far!) unaffected. Usually if some over here farts in the wrong direction, we’re offline for half a day.

I'm UK and I havent been able to get on in three or four hours.

I'm UK as well and I have had loads of problems since last week for sure.

Bart has pulled out the cable and says, "This ones your fault not ours", eh, no it is yours actually because I reset the wi-fi and it was still doing it, lost a few hours for sure.

Also for some weeks, months even, when I'm collecting tax from a lot of buildings the lag comes back, freezes then crashes and I have to get back into the app.
  • What device are you using? Find I have to update every couple of years or I get left behind.
  • I'm watching a donut spin again, during an event, again, is this a coincidence?
    Willy9292
    Rising Vanguard
    "hughejars;c-2025288" wrote:
    I'm watching a donut spin again, during an event, again, is this a coincidence?

If I get the spinning donut I force close the game and restart. That does the trick 99% of the time. I have found that it never connects if just left spinning.
  • Haven't been able to log in for 2 1/2 hours, anyone else having trouble?