Forum Discussion

12 years ago

4 Daily actions.. suggestions.

jchabotte wrote:
So reading from another post.. it's possible to get 4 daily actions out of a friend. start with a regular money collect and then on your 2nd collection find 3 Vandalizations or Cleanups that you can tap to really fast.. they'll actually need to be on the screen all at once, or you'll never be able to reach them at the same time.

So a suggestion.. try placing your Town Hall, Springfield Elementary, and Moe's Tavern all near each other so your friends can do this easily.

I thought they fixed this and now it crashes if you tap 2 final ones really fast.
  • Yes, let's make all the towns the same so we can get a few extra dollars to spend. Brilliant!
  • dominic115 wrote:
    jchabotte wrote:
    So reading from another post.. it's possible to get 4 daily actions out of a friend. start with a regular money collect and then on your 2nd collection find 3 Vandalizations or Cleanups that you can tap to really fast.. they'll actually need to be on the screen all at once, or you'll never be able to reach them at the same time.

So a suggestion.. try placing your Town Hall, Springfield Elementary, and Moe's Tavern all near each other so your friends can do this easily.

I thought they fixed this and now it crashes if you tap 2 final ones really fast.

i was able to perform this successfully a few times last night. but yeah, i did notice that it crashed out on me when i'd hit the last ones really fast together.. but that wasn't a problem on towns where those actions were located close to each other.
  • jasonicus321 wrote:
    Yes, let's make all the towns the same so we can get a few extra dollars to spend. Brilliant!

Lol that's Exactly what I was thinking 8)
    Thanks but no thanks, my town is just fine as it is. Plus it would take waaaayyyy too much time :oops: sorry :P
  • H1_ROADBLOK wrote:
    dominic115 wrote:
    jchabotte wrote:

Still not fixed.

So, does my police station need to be moved? On iPod it appears to be under the counter.
  • dominic115 wrote:
    jchabotte wrote:

It only crashes if you wouldn't be able to use the 4 tap cheat due to the fact that you didn't tap the buildings in the correct order / fast enough. I usually either tap all four spray cans (not quite all at the same time, but in a very quick succession) or I tap on one building and then quickly tap 3 spray cans. Sometimes I can get 5 if I tap on one building and then tap on 4 spray cans quickly enough.
  • I thought all my buildings weren't really that close, but I took a second look and saw the Police Station and Town Hall can definitely be gotten in rapid succession, and if you're skillfull you can probably throw Moe's in there. The school, however... Eh.

I've also had no problem with 4-5 taps. No crashes or anything.
  • H1_ROADBLOK wrote:
    If you're good enough you can scroll and get the other buildings but can be vandalized. I've done it.

A_Bad_Exampl3 wrote:

So, does my police station need to be moved? On iPod it appears to be under the counter.

You're good.

Thanks.
  • xrobotlove wrote:
    dominic115 wrote:
    jchabotte wrote:

It only crashes if you wouldn't be able to use the 4 tap cheat due to the fact that you didn't tap the buildings in the correct order / fast enough. I usually either tap all four spray cans (not quite all at the same time, but in a very quick succession) or I tap on one building and then quickly tap 3 spray cans. Sometimes I can get 5 if I tap on one building and then tap on 4 spray cans quickly enough.

If the buildings are close enough together, and all 4 the mop, you can actually get 6 taps.

The mop responds slow enough to touches, that you can tap 2 normal buildings, then these 4. But the 4 have to be real close together.