Forum Discussion

10 years ago

A clockwork orange...

Yep- I loves it! That is such a great movie
  • Tap the Simpsons house and you will find Moe's suit. Answer the question and get 10 donuts.
  • shabu922 wrote:
    If you liked the movie 'A Clockwork Orange', you might want to read the book, by Anthony Burgess, on which it was based. Books, those paper things we used to read years ago before iPads and kindles and such. Ah, high school - I remember it somewhat now............

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

I actually read it in english which was quite a challenge, back in high school, with its expressions and me not being a native speaker. School english is soooo different to real world english. I guess if I would have gone to certain areas in the US back then I would have been beaten up for speaking so "freaky" :D

high school... that transition period in life between "when everything was worry free when Mommy gave me a hug" and today...
  • I just got to Moogs part 4. Oh, I love how they realized the ole in out -with Moog standing in front of the KwikEMart and appears and disappears - like in out. thats hilarious.
  • Topher0220 wrote:
    I don't have his outfit. I collected items for three days and must of missed something? I think I'm out of luck!!,

Same here never got the question...
  • Remember the first time I saw the film in the late 70's...here's a helpful tip boys and girls. If you have never seen the film and one of your friends gets the bright idea to see a midnight showing of it in a fleabag cinema on the wrong side of town, just say no - I wish I had. The cinema was packed, but getting out into a pitch black parking lot at 230 AM after seeing that film, even with a few hundred people around you for support in numbers, is panic-inducing. I have never seen that many people get to their cars so fast and get out of there, all convinced we were about to be set upon by droogs.