Forum Discussion

11 years ago

A Different Approach

crazyinsanity82 wrote:
As someone who has only been playing for about 2 weeks, I was far behind on the items for the event and knew I would not reach the necessary levels to finish all the quests. So, I decided that I wanted all the items from the Easter boxes... Poor decision.

Since I started playing, I have done a countless number of spins on both the blue and pink boxes, and about 60 spins on the gold boxes alone. No Hugs Bunny or Sharry Bobbins... To me, that is just ridiculous. EA needs to compensate those of us who have done anywhere near that many spins and still did not receive all the items. Give us what we have been working so hard at getting over the course of the event. Yeah, compensation DOES actually happen when players take the time to make it happen... I have played other games where the companies realized their wrongs and fixed it after hearing from their players. I am strongly debating quitting the game already, and I just started. Yeah, I enjoy it, but I'm sick of gaming companies being money hungry corporations who dont care about their player-base. IF we get the compensation, I will continue to play and probably still buy donuts, just not on any chance-based crap... IF we do not, I will either quit completely or just be done with buying donuts and spend much less time in-game.

I'm not trying to threaten with quitting. I know that EA couldnt care less about me personally, but they SHOULD care about their player-base as a whole. I dont want to quit because I enjoy several aspects of the game. I'm just speaking my mind with hopes that others will join in and it will actually get us somewhere. Yes, there are other threads and posts similar to what I'm saying, but I felt like starting another one, adding a few ideas.

EA makes a ridiculous amount of money on all their games, especially sports games (such as Madden 25, which I outright quit because of the same issues I'm seeing here) and they dont need to shaft everyone and make their players unhappy for this game as well. Its obvious we are all upset about this event and the direction the game is heading, so lets do more about it; yes, create threads and post... but ALSO submit reports via email and use the live chat customer support EA has and let them know how you feel! If we overwhelm them with VALID complaints about the event and such, they will more likely do something about it. I have done all of the above, now lets all get in on it.

There's my rant. As always, thanks for listening :)

You make some valid points although I wanted to comment on the area in red that's not exactly true because while I may hate this event I do know there are many members of the forum that are actually enjoying this update