Forum Discussion

7 years ago

A Rigellian Christmas Promo: Walkthrough

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christ-Mess Pt. 1

Auto starts

Quest reward: Kang and Kodos

System Message: Kang is upset that he missed Halloween, but you can get his Rigellian Christmas spaceship to help lift his spirits!
Kang: The humans left us out of their televised Halloween celebration again. I'm so hurt!
Kodos: Not me. I am far too important to care what some stupid humans do!
Kang: Oh, right. I am not hurt either. Doesn't bother me at all.
Kang: They will pay for this outrage! I will take over and destroy some other human holiday!
Kang: Not that I care.

Task: Make Kang Research Human Holidays
Time: 6s
Quest reward: $100 and 10 XP

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christ-Mess Pt. 2

Kang starts

Kang: Apparently, this “Christmas” holiday is a big deal. It even has its own embryo-based elixir.
Homer: Oh, yes, eggnog is the best of both worlds – alcohol and cholesterol.
Bart: At Christmas, you get presents for being “good”. Although in my experience it's a pretty loose definition.
Lisa: Actually, it's supposed to be a celebration of peace and –
Kang: I have heard enough!
Lisa: Why does everyone say that whenever it's my turn to talk?

Task: Make Kang Learn About the Spirit of Christmas
Time: 4h

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christ-Mess Pt. 3

Kang starts

Kang: I have learned much about the Earthlings' Christmas, Kodos.
Kang: It celebrates family, love, and peace. I am moved to tears.
Kang: Tears of joy, about how easy it will be to conquer this pathetic holiday.
Kang: Now, all I need is a more festive vehicle – one in which I can “sleigh” all day.

Task: Place the Rigellian Christmas Spaceship
Task: Make Kang Laugh Evilly at His Own Joke
Time: 1h

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christ-Mess Pt. 4

Kang starts

Kang: This decked-out Christmas murder-saucer is just the thing to fool the Earthlings into thinking I am their beloved Santa Claus.
Kang: And to complete the disguise, a threadbare jacket and a tin pot for a hat.
Kodos: That is the outfit of Johnny Appleseed, the patron character of Arbor Day.
Kang: I see. Perhaps some more research is in order.

Task: Make Kang Research His Christmas Costume
Time: 3h

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christ-Mess Pt. 5

Kang starts

Kang: My plans are complete. The conquest of Christmas can begin as soon as I give the command.
Kang: But am I really ready to say farewell to Halloween? To trade in ghosts and goblins for elves and merriment?
Kang: This is going to take some thinking over. And that's going to take some serious Rigellian whiskey.

Task: Make Kang Be Torn Over Halloween or Christmas
Time: 8h

Kang: I am so wasted. Kodos, I love you man. I'm doing it. I'm coming for Christmas. Beware December! Ha ha ha!
Kang: But first I'm coming for the toilet. I feel so sick.
System Message: You've been awarded Kang's “Be Torn Over Halloween or Christmas” animated job!
System Message: Kang is lurking until the time is ripe for conquest. Keep logging in to see the action!
Quest reward: $200 and 20 XP

Ginger-Fication

Ned starts

Ned: The holidays are here, and that means it's time to break out the Gingerbread housing.
Ned: We need to clear the area to make sure there's plenty of room to make things look nice and Christmas-y!
Ned: Sorry, Halloween-o-rinos, but we need these land tiles for our white frosting extravaganza! Only Gingerbread construction is allowed here from now on.

Task: Make Ned Ginger-Fy the Neighborhood
Time: 4h
Quest reward: Fully upgraded Gingerbread Mansion, $100 and 10 XP
Note: If bought before but not fully upgraded, if the user stores the Gingerbread Mansion, it'll now fully upgrade!