Forum Discussion

10 years ago

abandon warehouse

Wazzumike89 wrote:
Anyone else having problems placing the abandon warehouse?

Hi

it goes on squid port. :D
  • You'd need about four tiles clear to ensure you have enough space to place it...
  • Just like so many already, and so many to come...

You have to place it on the squid port.

:P
  • It's really annoying that it can only be placed on boardwalk tiles. :evil: I created a separate dock for it just so it doesn't mess up the look of my Squidport.
  • ax0n01 wrote:
    It's really annoying that it can only be placed on boardwalk tiles. :evil: I created a separate dock for it just so it doesn't mess up the look of my Squidport.

Know exactly what you mean, the abandoned warehouse just doesn't fit with the rest of the buildings on the squidport, I also placed my warehouse in its own little zone, I think it would be nice to have some more abandoned or rundown buildings and some extra tiles to make an old warehouse zone.
  • I must not remember or missed seeing an episode with this building. As I assume it is the context of that which is why it can only be placed on squidport. I was wanting to have it in my run down area of springfield. Now my nice chain of shops on the boardwalk has this ugly thing at the end. What an eye sore for that. And until I have more land bought I'm not going to even consider buying more water.
  • Raven_Darkstorm wrote:
    I must not remember or missed seeing an episode with this building. As I assume it is the context of that which is why it can only be placed on squidport.

http://i.imgur.com/jIz0YRw.jpg?1

(From "The Real Housewives of Fat Tony.")