Forum Discussion

11 years ago

After event reward

whe is valentine day in usa ?
  • Feb 14^

I would love it if we got the elves wondering around our town. Someone else suggested that in a thread. Theyre just so cute. :3
  • spidergirl79 wrote:

I would love it if we got the elves wondering around our town. Someone else suggested that in a thread. Theyre just so cute. :3

id prefer for them to do other tasks such as collect money from buildings or something similar?
  • The problem is that we can only give OUT as many as we take IN. We have no way whatever of increasing how many gift bags we are given. Its not based on any action of ours. EA generates a random number of bags. We either get lots of bags to hand out or we do not. With over 60 neighbors I visit every single day, I have rarely gotten more than ten bags. Today I received seven. Total.

So number-of-bags-we-give-out can't be valid criteria. :(
  • dezirechaoz wrote:
    spidergirl79 wrote:

id prefer for them to do other tasks such as collect money from buildings or something similar?

YES! Genius. Then you wouldn't have to go through tapping all the buildings and tasks unless you really wanted to..That'd be a very handy tool indeed. Of course you could only use it once a day so it wouldnt take all the tapping out of the game.