Forum Discussion

7 years ago

All my friends have disappeared!!

Anyone else lost their neighbours? Had 29 yesterday & today only 1!
  • "Willy9292;c-1971180" wrote:
    "GungorDogan123;c-1971175" wrote:
    Please add me

@GungorDogan123 there is a dedicated thread at the top of the forum for add me requests so they do not get put in other threads. Welcome to the forum, but I suggest you use the right thread, as posts like this will not get you friends in game, or in forum.

Hopefully no one adds people who do this. I know I never would. Especially since this particular one decided to send me an unsolicited friend request today. Not only is it rude, but I think my signature make my feelings on this pretty clear. For someone who is trying to make friends, youre not very good at it @GungorDogan123
  • "daved7637397;c-1974137" wrote:
    "GungorDogan123;c-1972829" wrote:
    Please add me

Unbelieveable!

That made me laugh :D :D :D
  • "daved7637397;c-1971201" wrote:
    "Willy9292;c-1971180" wrote:
    "GungorDogan123;c-1971175" wrote:
    Please add me

@GungorDogan123 there is a dedicated thread at the top of the forum for add me requests so they do not get put in other threads. Welcome to the forum, but I suggest you use the right thread, as posts like this will not get you friends in game, or in forum.

Hopefully no one adds people who do this. I know I never would. Especially since this particular one decided to send me an unsolicited friend request today. Not only is it rude, but I think my signature make my feelings on this pretty clear. For someone who is trying to make friends, youre not very good at it @GungorDogan123

to be fair sig. are invisible on Phone