Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Android Job Manager Not Working

mlavanway wrote:
Is anyone else having issues with their Job Manager not working on Android? With over all 100 characters free I can only send around 8. No yellow highlighted tasks or anything at all. Last night and every day since it was fixed I have had no problems.

It works fine here I just sent 156 people on one hour tasks no problems detected
  • I haven't used mine in a few days, but the numbers look correct when I open it.

Maybe you need to re-install? My Android game has been acting odd the last few days - since the Space event started really, but it got worse when the Big Box Challenges started. Crashing, lagging periodically (it will start lagging, then stop, then lag again - which makes the character movements look really odd as they speed up and slow down.
  • It works fine now. I just cleared the cache and forced closed the game. I did that several times before it worked but it works now!
  • Ugh.

I got a Daily Challenge of making some Hollywood Awards with the reward of 5 Hollywood Awards. That didn't seem appealing (I'm already at max), so I exchanged it out.

The new task was Make (5) Springfielders Shop for Girls. The reward a lame $3000. I was going to wait until tomorrow with exchange it out, but...

When trying to use the Job Manager it was only allowing me to assign about 10 characters. Then I realized it's because of the Daily Challenge. I did send five Springfielders on that 8 hour task, but that really has no effect for the Job Manager.

Since nearly all the characters are eligible for the Daily Challenge (which I didn't even want) I can't use the Job Manager on them. Lame.