Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Android Job Manager

Not mine. Still broken.

I'm actually wondering if it's not the Job manager that's broken, but the characters. It's always the same characters that don't get assigned. Like they don't have the correct coding in their attributes.
  • ForumNerds wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:
    Now that we can finally use the job manager properly I'm wondering if anyone has a list of all characters with 16 houhr jobs so I can assign these manually before assigning everyone else on 12 hours with the job manager. Thanks in advance!

So far I can think of:
    Kang
    Kodos
    Homer joint with Jasper (in stonecutter skins)
    Mindy
    Herman
    Furious D
    Anyone else?

That Superhero guy in the red cape that I can't remember his name but he "shirks his responsibilities" if you have his beach house.

You have all the characters who can work a plant shift (Smithers, Lenny, Carl, Homer).
    All the characters who can celebrate the WOD FIR if you have the Sunsphere (Bart, Milhouse, Martin, Nelson).
    If you have the Nativity Scene, most of the Simpson Family has task there (Homer, Lisa, Bart, Marge).
    If you have the Supercollider and The Collider, The Collider has a 16 hour task.
    If you have the Burns State Prison, Legs, Louie, and Fat Tony have a 16 hour task there.
    The Barbarian has a 16 hour task.
    Sherri & Terri has a 16 hour task.
    Luann has a 16 hour task.
    Kirk has a 16 hour task.
    Hugo has a 16 hour task at the Spooky House.
    If you have the Blue Haired Lawyer, he has a joint task with Mr. Burns.

I'm certainly missing others.

I wish that the job manager had options for some of the other less common task lengths such as 2, 6, and 16 hours for the characters who have them. I also wish more characters had a 16 hour task too.
  • ForumNerds wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:
    Now that we can finally use the job manager properly I'm wondering if anyone has a list of all characters with 16 houhr jobs so I can assign these manually before assigning everyone else on 12 hours with the job manager. Thanks in advance!

So far I can think of:
    Kang
    Kodos
    Homer joint with Jasper (in stonecutter skins)
    Mindy
    Herman
    Furious D
    Anyone else?

That Superhero guy in the red cape that I can't remember his name but he "shirks his responsibilities" if you have his beach house.

Radioactive Man.

There's also the mobsters and Plant workers:
    Fat Tony
    Legs
    Louie

Homer
    Smithers
    Lenny
    Carl
    Mindy

And randomly:
    Luann
    Blue Haired Lawyer + Mr. Burns (although if you have the Money Mountain skin, I think sending them on 12 hours tasks is more profitable)
  • Thanks for everyone that listed the 16 hour characters, when I get time to nuke I'll be sure to put these guys at the start of the list