Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Annoying Flying Saucer

You can buy it or wait until the update is over. Those are your two choices. He will go away after the Halloween Event is done.
  • How can it be annoying? I'm leaving mine untill the last week to shoot down :mrgreen:
  • fuzznugget77 wrote:
    How can it be annoying? I'm leaving mine untill the last week to shoot down :mrgreen:

Haha im with you I think its funny :thumbup:
  • direwolf987 wrote:
    You can buy it or wait until the update is over. Those are your two choices. He will go away after the Halloween Event is done.

Aww drag. We lose it after halloween? I love it. The aliens are two of my favourite characters. I was hoping to get the second one... now hes hovering over the town.
  • I crumbled last year in my other Springfield and glad I did.

In relation to the cost of other premium items, I think it does represent the best value, especially as the cost of premium items has seemed to have increased.

You end up with 2 extra playable characters earning you XP and in game cash to spend and 3 extra items for your town and you can still shoot the ray gun any time you like! I'm also hoping that Kang and Kodos will have a joint task.
  • Am happy to be corrected if I got things wrong.

Got Kang with the ray gun last year, so I assumed you'd get Kang and Kodos this time round.

So, if Kang is now free, how do you get him, I'd love to add him in my Springfield?
  • Chessfan12,

Thanks for the clarification, must get collecting more goo for my Springfield for Kang then.