Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Another rail yard glitch?

Hugemember1 wrote:
Hi all

I finished the weekly railyard quests with 3 days to spare. I got the tracks in my inventory, but was awarded no donuts.

Do they get given at the when the countdown clock finishes or is this some kind of glitch?

Thanks

it doesnt tell you that they were give like the tracks, watch your donut total and you will see that it does increase by 5 donuts
  • abc1177947165 wrote:
    Hugemember1 wrote:
    Hi all

I finished the weekly railyard quests with 3 days to spare. I got the tracks in my inventory, but was awarded no donuts.

Do they get given at the when the countdown clock finishes or is this some kind of glitch?

Thanks

it doesnt tell you that they were give like the tracks, watch your donut total and you will see that it does increase by 5 donuts

Ah...okay, thanks. I didnt really notice exactly how many I had before....I just got another level up bonus so wasnt really keeping track. For now I'll trust that it worked, and confirm it for next week.

Thanks again
  • My glitch was that I finished #2 in the daily track addition and I got notified that I received 2 long straight tracks, but I never received them.
  • Apparently the graphics with the two straight tracks is fixed and only shows that you got two track pieces, no matter which kind you got.
  • jerrychaney1234 wrote:
    My glitch was that I finished #2 in the daily track addition and I got notified that I received 2 long straight tracks, but I never received them.

As above said, the graphic shows you 2 straight tracks but if you check the text information with the picture it says 2 random track sections, all of the track prizes in the rail yard are a random selection of the different types available.