Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Any guesses on what the next event/mini event will be?

We have Memorial Day and 4th of July coming up. I'm thinking a small mini event for Memorial Day. Then a big event in June.
  • "Chris60119;d-97876" wrote:
    We have Memorial Day and 4th of July coming up. I'm thinking a small mini event for Memorial Day. Then a big event in June.

EA usually makes a new President available on 4th of July. I wonder who it will be this year. I hope it will be George H.W. Bush.
  • The spy event was boring. However, I did spend the most donuts I ever had on an event. On the other hand I leveled up using the xp collider and grinded out bonuts. #freemium #neednewmechanics #wishingforfuturamainspringfield
  • "Johnny2bd;c-1614117" wrote:
    I'm hoping for a Spring cleaning of discounted items.

This.
  • "TolerancEJ;c-1614336" wrote:
    "Chris60119;d-97876" wrote:

EA usually makes a new President available on 4th of July. I wonder who it will be this year. I hope it will be George H.W. Bush.

GHW Bush is still alive and has been hospitalized several times recently. It's NOT going to happen.
  • "SchemingMinor;c-1614090" wrote:
    Pretty sure we will have the episode tie-in for Dogtown since it is the season finale, but it is believed Jacques will be in our games soon because of the hint "fake French fop" which was core to his womanizing. Other than that, I hope we get Pride 2017 this year with multiple things like Karl, John with Cockamamies, Nigel, and maybe tuxedos or new tasks for Burns and Smithers.

"TheNightKingLe;c-1614115" wrote:
    Maybe Jacques come with Pin Pals mini-event? Maybe we get MoHo tie-in with Nigel and MoHo skyscaper.

Think I'll declare you both joint winners of this thread :smiley: