Forum Discussion

Jonalinn
New Spectator
6 years ago

Apologies to my Neighboreenos

I've been trying to visit my neighbors for the past several days. However, when I do, the game crashes and I get "barted" :/ So, I apologize. It's not that I'm not trying, it's just that the game isn't letting me :(
  • Same here. Usually it takes 8 Bart screens to visit 20 neighbors. This morning it took 3 just to visit one! And I feel like I “lost” a few buildings when I tried to remodel. I’d look for them in inventory, but Bart doesn’t want me to.
  • I'm surprised anyone visits neighbors anymore. I feel like EA killed thr social aspect of the game a long time ago.
  • "bluntcard;c-2064098" wrote:
    I never visit my friends anymore :(

Same here most of the time. I do get the urge once in a while to see what my friends are up to, but considering I only have about 25 it doesnt take long
    Jonalinn
    New Spectator
    "spyder1952850;c-2063870" wrote:
    Same here. Usually it takes 8 Bart screens to visit 20 neighbors. This morning it took 3 just to visit one! And I feel like I “lost” a few buildings when I tried to remodel. I’d look for them in inventory, but Bart doesn’t want me to.

Sorry it's happening to you as well @spyder1952850 :/ I haven't even tried designing because the crashes have been just too frequent.
  • A couple of people visited me... but i don't know who.. :confused: ... I hit the sky finger monument and everything went
  • I think a lot of people are experiencing this. Even though it is helping improve my patience, when it got ridiculous I deleted and reinstalled. It settled down for a few days but it's on the increase again now...
    Jonalinn
    New Spectator
    Just wanted to apologize once again, but I'm going to give up on visiting my neighbors (sadly :( ). My game will not ... n.o.t. .... stop crashing when I go to other neighborhoods. I'm actually getting to the point where I'm just going to stop playing as the frustration just isn't worth it. If my neighbors want to move on, I wouldn't blame you. I just can't get into your towns :(