Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Are 100,000,000$ dangerous?

Hombredehier wrote:
I'm getting close to earning 100,000,000$ (in-game currency). Has anybody already reached that amount? I'm afraid I might lose the $ if there is a glitch (e.g. no space for more digits, etc.) Thank you!

I have currently have just over $800,000! :mrgreen:
  • Hombredehier wrote:
    I'm getting close to earning 100,000,000$ (in-game currency). Has anybody already reached that amount? I'm afraid I might lose the $ if there is a glitch (e.g. no space for more digits, etc.) Thank you!

I'm at $516,000,000+ actually.
  • mjmikulski wrote:

So much!!! Why don't you convert it into XP for Donuts???? What is your goal????
  • don't worry no glitch but the digits may go over the dollar image when you look at the bottom left thingy. but nothing particular
  • Hombredehier wrote:
    mjmikulski wrote:

So much!!! Why don't you convert it into XP for Donuts???? What is your goal????

how do you convert your money into xp for donuts? I have no goal really, just collecting.
  • mjmikulski wrote:
    Hombredehier wrote:
    mjmikulski wrote:

how do you convert your money into xp for donuts? I have no goal really, just collecting.

You buy bloodmobiles to gain a ton of XP to fill up the bar. Bar gets filled, donuts are awarded.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
  • ephphoneapps wrote:
    mjmikulski wrote:
    Hombredehier wrote:
    mjmikulski wrote:

You buy bloodmobiles to gain a ton of XP to fill up the bar. Bar gets filled, donuts are awarded.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Don't forget to sell the bloodmobiles unless you actually want a ton of them. Gives you a little extra cash to work with.
  • and if you are going to do it, it's worth starting up the XP collider for the day while you buy the bloodmobiles.
  • Use Rat Trap trucks instead of bloodmobiles. With that much cash, it will save you time.