Forum Discussion

12 years ago

At last! Jackpot Springfield Downs.

• After the first few tries, I have always picked the longest odds (biggest pot) whenever I actually tried my luck at the downs. I have actually netted the Jackpot twice.
  • SamCarterX206 wrote:
    After the first few tries, I have always picked the longest odds (biggest pot) whenever I actually tried my luck at the downs. I have actually netted the Jackpot twice.

Five times I've hit the big jackpot!!! But I bet at least once a day, every day.
  • sherryt07 wrote:

Five times I've hit the big jackpot!!! But I bet at least once a day, every day.

Ive totally given up with trying :lol: I never seem to win lol But saying that it no different to the real world :lol: :mrgreen:
  • At last I hit the big time. :D

http://i.imgur.com/IhlPRHe.jpg

It's only taken how long?
  • menace1211 wrote:
    For only 2k, I bet at least twice a day. Only won the jackpot once. Always go for the long shot. It's that much sweeter when you win!

Totally do the same :) Whats the point otherwise lol

I've won 3times now but in comparision to how many times ive bet i seriously doubt it was worth it :lol:
  • I'm still trying but the 1:99 is the only one I'm selecting. I'm hopeless haven't even got the scratch r card jackpot :cry:
  • Due to my work schedule I can only log in once a day so I like to think I am in credit.