Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Awww... Ghost Hunting Double (or triple, or quadruple) Tap Fixed

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed to see the feature removed :( My personal best was 3 extra's too for a total of 8 ghosts tapped :) I enjoyed the challenge as well :D
  • It's always the same: whenever players get clever, it gets fixed. It's considered cheating to be clever. Why do game producers insist on games being mindnumbingly stupid? I mean, trying to get as many extra ghosts by waiting for the right moment to tap them, was really fun to do. Now it's just another chore.
  • I like how they fixed the extra ghost tap but not lisa being stuck underground it hinders my Halloween missions.
  • firefly-03k wrote:
    It was fun while it lasted. It was like a mini game within the game. Not sure how smart it was to get rid of it.
    I spent a lot of extra time playing this game just trying to line up two or three extra ghosts. I ran through my friend list today in no time at all. You would think a glitch that keep people playing your game longer would be a good thing. :?: :?: :?:

I agree, this glitch was hugely fun. I spent loads of time to try and tap as many ghosts as I could on the last tap. What EA should have done, was to remove two taps, and keep the glitch... Oh well, hopefully they learnt something from this, and we will get an update later on that actually awards us for skill and patience...

I'm surely going to use alot less time when visiting friends from now on... Though I have already more than 12.000 GOO, so I'm already just visiting friends daily mostly to be nice ;)
  • I enjoyed the glitch and it did not unbalance the game. Now I care about playing much less.

EA is famous for making the assumption that doing 1 or 2 or 5 smart things with any given game means that they are Frikken geniuses and EVERY decision they make is smart. They should pay for a "Devils Advocate" group within their company to correct this shortcoming. They wont. They are the 800 lb gorilla of the game world and full of hubris.