Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Back 2 Back

I think back 2 back I haven't won it yet. But I have another nice story about that. I normaly don't play it at all cause I don't need the money and the text annoys me more than it makes me happy.

So after not playing for a few months I saw a thread here about it and decided to give it a go and instantly won the 200k, first try after so much time. I think I did it again one time and didn't win and since then I haven't played anymore. It's been a few months ago, maybe I should try again :lol:
  • Brabsel wrote:
    I think back 2 back I haven't won it yet. But I have another nice story about that. I normaly don't play it at all cause I don't need the money and the text annoys me more than it makes me happy.

So after not playing for a few months I saw a thread here about it and decided to give it a go and instantly won the 200k, first try after so much time. I think I did it again one time and didn't win and since then I haven't played anymore. It's been a few months ago, maybe I should try again :lol:

I play it each time it's available and go for max payout. I have plenty of cash also so I see it doesn't worry me if it costs 2k a go and I win nothing. What else is there to spend money on anyway?
  • I think I've seen one or two other people comment that they've won back to back, but it certainly seems quite rare. I'm not even sure I've won any value races back to back. Congrats!
  • HappyGamer73 wrote:
    I think I've seen one or two other people comment that they've won back to back, but it certainly seems quite rare. I'm not even sure I've won any value races back to back. Congrats!

Yeah thanks, didnt notice it at all once I brought the million dollar plot of land, lol. Prices going up just like real real estate.
  • I've won it back to back once. My biggest reason for playing it is because its on the same 8 hour timer as Sideshow You so when my phone alerts me that the dog races are ready I know I can pop 3 more balloons too.

I always pick the top payout on the dog races and the same 3 balloons each time.
  • I was inspired by this post, so I went to the dogs and WON!!... 6000.

I used to keep a spreadsheet of all the dogs and which won each time and what the odds were for that dog. The dog with the lowest payout seems to win most often, so I often bet on that one. There's not really a pattern, but sometimes I "feel" it is time for another dog to win, so I will bet on a higher paying dog and sometimes win more money. I don't think I ever won the 200k though.
  • I haven't won back to back, but I have won twice within two days. That's when Raised By Wolves became my lucky dog.