Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Bad Dream House + Raven

I bought the Bad Dream House the other day. It did not come with the Raven.

:cry:
  • guys if it has a bundle with character it shows up ingame!!!
    do NOT refer to speculations for those, they're not always accurate.
    if they're bundled, they show up!
  • ...it's threads like this that makes me realize spAnser's information might be best left untouched and avoided. It might be nice for a while but then stuff like this happens and it cheapens the rest.
  • guys the thing is. ea may change things, and also the game speaks loudly. prices and bundles vary and can vary at the last minute. expecially if they're released later!
    cause spAnsers doesnt update the site in those occasions
  • The Frog Prince being sold individually makes me think that they will sell the Raven individually when the next series of stuff comes out this weekend.
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    guys if it has a bundle with character it shows up ingame!!!

This post confuses me. Are you saying that they will show up in the game? Or that this is not accurate and they may show up or maybe not?

I would like to be able to get the Raven, regardless. However, I went ahead and bought the Bad Dream House while I had the opportunity.
  • bradyc79 wrote:
    LPNintendoITA wrote:

This post confuses me. Are you saying that they will show up in the game? Or that this is not accurate and they may show up or maybe not?

What i believe LP is saying is that if it was a bundle deal the Raven would show up along with the building in the picture on the screen, in the buy menu. So it would show the building and beside that would show the raven :) Which it doesnt on this occasion so it doesnt come with it.....hope that makes sense :)
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    bradyc79 wrote:
    LPNintendoITA wrote:

What i believe LP is saying is that if it was a bundle deal the Raven would show up along with the building in the picture on the screen, in the buy menu. So it would show the building and beside that would show the raven :) Which it doesnt on this occasion so it doesnt come with it.....hope that makes sense :)

OK, so I guess that LP was just saying that if you are able to buy a bundle, then you will definitely get both, thinking like many other complaints here that they bought the items, but did not receive one of them. You just need to search your inventory or whatever.

He was not actually referring to the probability of whether those items will actually be re released or not. Right??
  • what i said was, that the speculations can be wrong and EA change the things at the last minute, more likely when they came later in the event. in this case EA change the thing and the BDH didnt come with the Raven. though it may come back later anyway
  • DanceApocalyptic wrote:
    The Frog Prince being sold individually makes me think that they will sell the Raven individually when the next series of stuff comes out this weekend.

Agreed.