Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Best story line yet!

Yup, based on the storyline and where we are in the game (+ loss of revenue each year), I'd be willing to wager 2016 is the last year this EA title is supported.
  • Adfoul22 wrote:
    Yup, based on the storyline and where we are in the game (+ loss of revenue each year), I'd be willing to wager 2016 is the last year this EA title is supported.

Could you explain what you based your idea on as there's still loads of stuff to add to the game and the Simpsons is still on TV with a new series and very popular.
  • Adfoul22 wrote:

Where did you get this from??? This game makes EA enough money to continue with its development for quite a few years yet I'd wager.
  • Annette, to be honest I've been trying to avoid LPN'S super walk through as I don't want to spoil the dialogue if I can help it as so far this winter event has been one of the best events ever, some of the characters dialogue has been nothing short of brilliant and act 3 promises more of the same also the characters that have been released recently are some of the most requested (who doesn't want Maggie) also likeppersonally love the babysitter bandit episode so I'm much looking forward to seeing the writing by the programmers of their version of the episode, oh and finally I've no idea about the previous posts by Adfoul22 but certainly understand the gist of your posts and thus take all posts by such person with a pinch of salt :D :mrgreen: :P
  • Will be careful not to double tap and miss any bits, but so far it's nothing but hilarious :)
  • well in case you miss a dialogue then you can go on the thread and read it there. that's one other good thing of WT :D
  • The sky is falling Chicken Little, the sky is falling, in regards to that post about you not supporting this in 2016 give me a break you have no idea