Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Big Claw Tip

Not sure how many still tap on Big Claw, but I do, mostly for the pharmaceuticals. For the past month or two, I have been keeping him in sync with the Yellow Submersible so I know when he is ready to tap. After finding him and tapping thrice, I send the Yellow Submersible out.

However, sometimes it takes a while to find Big Claw. I might have to resort to move mode and turn off everything but characters and search my entire Springfield.

The last couple of days, I've tried storing Big Claw after tapping him and then placing him after the 24 hour cool down and found that this works great. When he is placed the game zooms right to him, then I tap him three times (following him around as he runs) and then I store him for the next day. I still use the Yellow Submersible to sync the timing, but it's much quicker and less frustrating this way.
  • That's what I do, besides the syncing. But, lately I've left him out to wander. Either I come across him again, or I can send Homer to fight him, then store or wait 3 hours.