Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Birch Barlow

Why is the 3 hour Birch Barlow task at the top of the list ?
It's not practical to quickly send the characters on tasks. And it's like that since 3 months! Please EA correct this.
Edit : corrected !

http://imgur.com/OYsGu7w.jpg
I just understood 2 days later how to display this image
  • Don't hold your breath. Shawna's task to go on a date with Bart was on top forever. It might still be. They don't prioritize stuff like this, but since he recently lost his audio, hopefully they'll fix both. But again... If it bothers you enough, store him until we report it's corrected.
  • "mirko_283;c-1924290" wrote:

"foxinthebox23;c-1924289" wrote:
    Glad it’s not just me! I even tried storing him to see if it would sort it... just a minor irritation

Yes ... we only have to wait ... :'(

You may be waiting for a very long time!
  • "4junk3000;c-1924286" wrote:
    Don't hold your breath. Shawna's task to go on a date with Bart was on top forever. It might still be. They don't prioritize stuff like this, but since he recently lost his audio, hopefully they'll fix both. But again... If it bothers you enough, store him until we report it's corrected.

It was Gina’s task with Bart that was at the top of the task list, this was finally dealt with during the recent update. It was over a year before this was sorted out.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/212617/what-changed-with-the-homer-vs-the-18th-amendment-and-hiswtai-episode-tie-in-updates-3-8#latest
  • "4junk3000;c-1924286" wrote:
    Don't hold your breath. Shawna's task to go on a date with Bart was on top forever. It might still be. They don't prioritize stuff like this, but since he recently lost his audio, hopefully they'll fix both. But again... If it bothers you enough, store him until we report it's corrected.

Yes it is true that it is not very serious ... but after I send the following characters tasks of 1 hour instead of 12 hours for example. But thank you for your answer :)

• "foxinthebox23;c-1924289" wrote:
    Glad it’s not just me! I even tried storing him to see if it would sort it... just a minor irritation

Yes ... we only have to wait ... :'(
  • I sent them an email to report the bug, hoping they will be faster this time. Otherwise in a year :D