Forum Discussion

Willy9292
Rising Adventurer
9 years ago

Bizarre - Old Quests restarting

You know what, that IS weird!

Lucky you. I'd keep this under wraps cause Ned hasn't got a currency earning task right now, giving you a little boost.
  • This has just happened to my friend. He has about 15 old tasks show up, been awarded Thanksgiving donuts and all sorts!
  • Not sure if this is related, but I stored Radioactive Man and I got the complete animation/cutscene of when he was first unlocked. Not exactly an old quest, but unexpected nonetheless.
  • Seems like the stuff about programming the new badges thing got screwed up and this happened. From what i can read yes that is a possible outcome from how they ehm did stuff
    Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer
    Now I have Christmas people and Wild West people together. Don't get anything from clicking the Christmas people. Scroll across and look behind Johnny Fiestas
    http://i.imgur.com/MlV0FZJ.png
  • Event related spawns overlapping now, too?

I've seen my fair share of glitches but this event has a big variety of them and it just started.
  • I stored that robot santa, placed him and got some dialogue and cash+xp for tapping him...
  • Quick, who are the characters that have free donuts in their questlines... im finding em and storing em.

I got points for completing a set again that I completed a long time ago when I stored Costigan and put him out again.
  • I had a task about narcolepsy start last night straight after the patch update and then disappeared when I woke this morning. I didn't start task as Homer was earning event currency. Cant remember if this was an old task