Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Black Friday = Best sale ever!

MaxxSpider wrote:
For people like myself that don't buy every premium item available as soon as they come out this is an amazing sale.
I had 420 donuts saved up before this sale. I can already see spending them all on the great deals.
I just got the rich Texan and have set a timer on my phone for Sherri and Terri.
After that I don't know what I will get but I think I can get Jimbo and then one character and building combo which I am leaning towards the cat lady or disco Stu. Probably Stu because I have the stonecutter outfit for him.

I think this is really stupid of EA. There are definitely some things I would have considered getting with my saved donuts, but I dont even know when this started, or what prizes I have already missed as I wasnt on when it did start. The only thing I think I may want is Manjula as she will have quests with Apu and the octuplets but I am not getting up at 3 in the morning for it....

People do need to work and sleep etc. Why would EA do something that will guarantee that people wont be spending.

Idiotic!