Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Blargsgiving: Changes (Update: 11/19)

November 19th Update (Blargsgiving Patch 1)

• If the Burns Dragon Lair is being offered, it won't appear in the Creatures Mystery Box anymore now.

November 17th Update (Blargsgiving)

• The app icon, the splash screen, the music and the water were changed back to normal.
  • Turkey Stuffer
  • 's name was changed to Turkey Stuffer.
  • In D-Day Sales Extravaganza! Pt. 1, "Who's ready for Black Friday?" was changed to "Who's Ready for Black Friday?".
  • Sacagawea Lisa's description was added: "From the Season 15 episode 'Margical History Tour'.".
  • The alternate text for completing a quest "Congratulations, you completed (quest name). Collect your reward and maybe take a nap." was removed.
  • Ferris Wheel and All-Seeing Eye were removed from Buildings inventory group and were added to the Decorations one.
  • Jay-G's Mansion was added to the Buildings inventory group.
  • I never understood why the Turkey Stuffer always had an asterisk at the end of it (Turkey Stuffer*) since I thought that there was something else included with it other than Homer's task there but it was actually an error.
  • "LPNintendoITA;d-266224" wrote:
    November 19th Update (Blargsgiving Patch 1)

• If the Burns Dragon Lair is being offered, it won't appear in the Creatures Mystery Box anymore now.

Could you clear this up because it doesn't make syntactic sense.
    I don't see Burn's Dragon Lair. I have Burns Dragon Bundle with Treasure, dragon and Lisa skins in my research game in Creatures. I have Burn's Dragon Pile of Treasure with dragon in my regular game in Creatures.
  • i really dont get it either, its something to do with the item being offered separately
  • It looks like if you have the skin for Lisa it just offers an alternate bundle without the Lisa skin with a different name.
    There's another glitch they probably haven't noticed: Pokey is offered separately, but also with the Guinea Pig Rescue he comes with. Or am I confused? All my games have different stuff in them...