Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Blue truck

Hi, I don't very often post but I have a question. I've had a quick search and come up with nothing
This morning I was tapping away, clearing my ruffians over by my monorail when a pop up announced I'd unlocked a blue truck appeared and it would be in my inventory. Well it bloody well isn't, also what is this prize related to, it's not in this event from what I can see.

Can anybody solve this mystery?

Thanks
  • The blue Truck is shown when you recieve the 5 Monorail pieces. Maybe you clicked on Lisas Factory, recieved the blueprints and unlocked the next level on your Monorail prize track ... that's all I could image right now.
  • Ah I see, I haven't worked on my monorail for so long. Thank you Nixlinx
  • So I don't actually win a truck, it's a picture, that explains why I couldn't find it. To be fair I'd only just woken up. Thanks everyone.
  • The monorail isnt weekly anymore, once youu finish all 5 prizes it starts over again. And again. And again. And, well, you get the point.

Also FYI the search function on here doesnt work very well, if it does work at all
  • "4junk3000;c-1892332" wrote:
    What blue truck? Pics anyone?

The one with the monorail pieces in the back when you get the 5 pieces or the 5 pieces and 5 donuts. Next time it comes up I will get a shot if I remembet
  • No, the only thing you win is what is in the truck, the 5 pieces. Sorry to burst your bubble. And youre more then welcome, anytime you need help someone is usually around here
    lucienleon519
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Aw, I was hoping there was a secret blue truck I never knew about. This game could use more vehicles, they're great for making the town more interesting.