Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Bowling Themed Content Update

I like that idea, and not like we need another skin for homer, but would be great to see the others get the outfits. Also the quests and story line could be quite fun. I wonder if this could lead to a game in the game of bowling, and possibly against other towns. I know, that is a bit much, just throwing it all out there.
  • Yeah that would be cool :) You'd have to make sure that they were all free to do the tasks :) So they all went to the bowling alley together :)

Defo cool idea :)
  • Md I like the idea of challenging other towns. It'll be a nice way to use the so called "social aspect" of this game
  • mdfriend wrote:
    I like that idea, and not like we need another skin for homer, but would be great to see the others get the outfits. Also the quests and story line could be quite fun. I wonder if this could lead to a game in the game of bowling, and possibly against other towns. I know, that is a bit much, just throwing it all out there.

I agree, it would be good for other characters to have outfits :-)
  • mdfriend wrote:

I agree, it would be good for other characters to have outfits :-)
  • waltercartman wrote:
    More people need to see this great idea.

Agreed :-) preferably EA so they can do it :-)
  • Ok Rabbi Krustofsky can be part of the Holy Rollers. But who is the other guy? I'm not sure who he is.

I'd still want Helen & Maude as part of the team though lol
  • If rabbi krustofski is jewish, what's he doing on the christian bowling team?

My 100th post! :)

I had to say it...
  • terrapinblue wrote:
    I hope we end up getting updates themed to episodes, we could even add the French bowler that seduces marge...I forget his name right now.

As long as more buildings and characters keep coming I will be happy!

His name is Jacques