Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Springfield Bowl.

Did anyone else just get Springfield Bowl in there store? I got it any mine Along with Gold Records,SB is 60 donuts. I was not going to spend any more donuts trying to save for THOH! But I was wondering if Springfield Bowl is a building I should have? If so is 60 donuts a good deal?
  • I seldom use SB but the payouts are good, as are the animations. Depends if you want another stage in your town.
  • And is affected by the bonus. For a 700/ 1000 dollar 10 / 12h tasks, the reward can reach x5 x10 the amount of money depending on your bonus. :)
  • I use it a lot for Jimbo's 12 hour task for the extra payout. But sometimes I forget to collect him when the 12 hours is up.
  • Thanks for the advice/help! I actually forgot about posting the question. Just now got on the forum,first time today. Now I really think I want it. I love buildings with hidden bonus. The She-She Lounge is one of my favorites as long as I keep Patty smoking. And the Open Air Stage is the only other stage I have.
  • "tonykzr;c-1707270" wrote:
    thx.

dont have this in town or store.

No problem. Anything you need, just ask.
  • It would be nice if there was an eight hour task, or at least a six, annoying to have to use ten hour.
  • I can't remember when I got mine but it's fitted in brilliantly with the festival theme from the start. I wish Chalmers' performance was longer though.