Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Brandine Giving Birth @ midnight

Less than 24 hours and I'll have my first birthed Spuckler baby. There's also Mary and the baby that Cletus uses at the dump that I have.

Three months, yet it didn't feel so bad of a wait. :)
  • "fastshadow2;c-1854408" wrote:
    every time i have put Brandine on the task she is needed for a quest line and have to speed her up or store her. i gave up on her giving birth

With your luck she'd birth some coal anyways. :(

;)

"weirdalturtle;c-1854308" wrote:
    I'm on a similar time frame. I had already started Brandine on her quest when the thread was posted.

Me, too (obviously). I had randomly decided it was time to knock her up. Just happen to be a December birth. I'm done with the Rail Yard, at least with needing her help at all. I like catching her in town trying to smoke out her baby. lol, it's terrible.
  • "fastshadow2;c-1854408" wrote:
    every time i have put Brandine on the task she is needed for a quest line and have to speed her up or store her. i gave up on her giving birth

How many times has she been needed for a quest line?

The biggest Brandie brouhaha was awhile back when users had to speed up or give her an 'abortion' due to an event quest line, but EA fixed their foul up and gave us an instant baby. In some cases she popped a baby out after just one day of being pregnant.
  • "simp7fan;c-1854532" wrote:
    "fastshadow2;c-1854408" wrote:

With your luck she'd birth some coal anyways. :(
    :( :D

"stinkbugger;c-1854546" wrote:
    "fastshadow2;c-1854408" wrote:

How many times has she been needed for a quest line?
    @stinkbugger

The biggest Brandie brouhaha was awhile back when users had to speed up or give her an 'abortion' due to an event quest line, but EA fixed their foul up and gave us an instant baby. In some cases she popped a baby out after just one day of being pregnant.

its been awhile but wasn’t there a quest line for Cletus and one involved Brandine? probably about a year ago? and again with the release of the Spunklers? i haven’t tried in quite awhile

• I got her in February too, but only waited the first time. I made it about halfway through the second before I rushed it, and the third one I rushed right away. Patience is not among my virtues :(
  • I forgot to induce labor. Birthday was born a little late.

Now, which holiday should she get knocked up again? Xmas, New Years, Easter?
  • "frosted1414;c-1855329" wrote:
    If you impregnate her on New years day she will give birth on April fool's day.

Nice! (That's if I remember to check for her on that day. :blush: )
  • "cjryder625;c-1855106" wrote:
    just got my first today. Rather underwhelming :/

What were you expecting? Screaming? Crowning? Episiotomy? Pain Meds?
  • Wait, does she actually give you a new baby? How does this work? Is it playable or does it just crawl around? I got Brandine very recently and keep forgetting to ask about that task. Tell me everything, please! I've had her grinding metal since the rail yard is my main source of donuts now that we can just go go go instead of 5 donuts a week.
  • "crystal_do450;c-1857308" wrote:
    Wait, does she actually give you a new baby? How does this work? Is it playable or does it just crawl around? I got Brandine very recently and keep forgetting to ask about that task. Tell me everything, please! I've had her grinding metal since the rail yard is my main source of donuts now that we can just go go go instead of 5 donuts a week.

She births the three characters in the "Spuckler Brood" character group. All three though are NPCs. They walk around and every 4+ hours will give you money and XP.