Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Brown house

I thought it was a skin too at first...but at only $50,000 it isn't too bad to buy a few demolished brown houses and switch them in and out of inventory with regular brown houses when you want to.
  • It also sucks that you don't get money from it. I just bought 60 to replace my brown house farm!!! Feeling stupid!!!
  • AOFIGO009 wrote:
    It also sucks that you don't get money from it. I just bought 60 to replace my brown house farm!!! Feeling stupid!!!

Pics or it didn't happen!!!!!
  • Make sure you have at least one brown house out at all times. A lot of quests are done in the brown house. I hid mine & put the ruined one where it could be seen.
  • bren1960 wrote:
    Make sure you have at least one brown house out at all times. A lot of quests are done in the brown house. I hid mine & put the ruined one where it could be seen.

Exactly why since we already have a facade system I thought that would be a facade. Especially since during the quest the actual brown house had the change on it. Any chance they will change this to be a facade? Perhaps it was a mistake that it is not one?