Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Building decorations.

Yes, often. Also wish I could put things right under trees.
  • neuroheart wrote:

Ohh yea, under trees.
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Ohh yea, under trees.

Yea certain items should not take up space. Like flowers for example.
    You should be able to cover an area with flowers and then place trees or fences or whatever right on top.
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Ohh yea, under trees.

You should be able to cover an area with flowers and then place trees or fences or whatever right on top.

Yep totally agree.
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Ohh yea, under trees.

Booom!!!+1. I would very much like to that. And I wish that they make all the bases of buildings and items transparent. We know they can do it because they have some buildings with it.
  • Fences, trees, flowers, all need 0 footprints. Also would love it if I could place water,street,pavement wherever I want not every 5 spaces or whatever it is...... I want road here not two spaces over! Now I have to move the building to fit the road..........blah! I just want it where I want it, is that too much to ask?
  • Annathewicked wrote:
    Also would love it if I could place water,street,pavement wherever I want not every 5 spaces or whatever it is...... I want road here not two spaces over! Now I have to move the building to fit the road......

Yes, this too.
  • They should make more like the jet engine bikes at least so that we can place them basically inside a building if we want