Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Buildings placeble on streets

I noticed that the tour eiffel can be place on streets and roads. And this is very cool! Any other building or decoration with this option?
  • Normally, if this was not intended, a fix would have done. Often we see things that are placed where EA never intended like campfires on docks. If you want it on the road place it there now and wait a couple of weeks to see if EA modifies the Effel tower. It will remain until moved
  • The roads can only go down the center, which looks very nice and leads me to believe this was intentional. Also I the barriers can still be place on roads so the tower is not the only item like this.
  • @00becker lol good point about the blasted bridge forgot about that one.

Stuff like this makes me wonder what kind of turnover the dev team has.
  • During the THOH event we got a decoration with curved roads and fountains that lays on top of the roads. I'm certain the Tower was intentionally meant to go over roads. Seems like this is an idea EA is toying with. That bridge though....not going over water, LOL. That was silly.
  • Not to derail this thread. But I really hate that the cobblestone road (and other roads) don't make a bridge over water like the regular road does. Just throwing that out there.
  • A good point about the covered Bridge. It's daft that we can't use it over water.