Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Burns is gone

I've had the school disappear a couple of times...you could still tap on where it was, and see the tasks that characters were on still, so I knew it was still there. Closing the app fixed it, though.
  • Scrambles25 wrote:
    Did you check your inventory?

I did check and that's where he was. But they wouldn't let me put it back wher I originally had it. I don't even know how he got into storage.
  • Just logged in no issues for me but I have Burns on task in the plant. Sounds like the only thing left is to Try rebooting your device or reinstall the app. Hope you get it back.
  • cuttyshark69 wrote:
    Maybe Maggie shot him :D

And this is the point where you accept your award for post of the week. Kudos on that, made me laugh.

I have noticed too that he has disappeared a few times. When I select Smithers, Mr. Burns is blanked out and I wonder what happened. Turns out that he is nowhere to be found but just pops back in at any given time.

If he does disappear, quit your game and restart it.
  • cuttyshark69 wrote:

Or Homer left the drinking bird in charge again...

• iBuzz7S wrote:
    cuttyshark69 wrote:

And this is the point where you accept your award for post of the week. Kudos on that, made me laugh.

I have noticed too that he has disappeared a few times. When I select Smithers, Mr. Burns is blanked out and I wonder what happened. Turns out that he is nowhere to be found but just pops back in at any given time.

If he does disappear, quit your game and restart it.

This got me thinking, if Smithers is available see if the task to exercise for mr burns is available and try to do that....it might jump start burns for you