Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Burns Summer Mansion

it has nothing to do with fruitbatman, he just appears in the talk bubble. normal quest progression triggers it, with fallout & clown & homie
  • ArmpitAttack wrote:
    it has nothing to do with fruitbatman, he just appears in the talk bubble. normal quest progression triggers it, with fallout & clown & homie

Do you know what part of the quest please? It doesn't seem to have come up on my questline yet. Thanks :)
  • NickiElliott wrote:
    ArmpitAttack wrote:

Do you know what part of the quest please? It doesn't seem to have come up on my questline yet. Thanks :)

I started it after the fight battle quest, it required 2 battles but I fought 3 battles to end that task and then I've got a message from FB or CMG ( I can't really remember, perhaps Homer) to initiate Burn's summer mansion.
  • HMGaga wrote:
    NickiElliott wrote:
    ArmpitAttack wrote:

I started it after the fight battle quest, it required 2 battles but I fought 3 battles to end that task and then I've got a message from FB or CMG ( I can't really remember, perhaps Homer) to initiate Burn's summer mansion.

Thank you. I didn't get that message, but did manage to fix it - usual thing, shut down and restart ipad and had the pop up when I went back to my town :roll:
  • NickiElliott wrote:
    HMGaga wrote:
    NickiElliott wrote:
    ArmpitAttack wrote:

Thank you. I didn't get that message, but did manage to fix it - usual thing, shut down and restart ipad and had the pop up when I went back to my town :roll:

Yes, we are quite used to glitches and bugs :evil:
  • kkag62804 wrote:
    Do you know what triggers Burns' Summer Mansion? I bought FruitBatman in one town and the quest to build it just appeared but already had him in 2nd town and zilch? Have synched and restarted phone but no change.

Hi! I see your question has been answered, which is good, but I thought I'd let you know that any and all event questions can be posted in the Q & A and Strategy Thread that I run for each event. That way the forum doesn't get bogged down with everyone asking small quick questions right at the start of the event.

Can't wait to see you in the thread, and good luck on the event!!! :D