Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Camping tent?

I saw that the camping tent was supposed to post on the 20th? Has it landed yet? I'm trying to build a camping ground and can't seem to find it in my store...
  • Can you buy more than one? I already have one from the first time it was released.
  • "rw228;c-1692983" wrote:
    Can you buy more than one? I already have one from the first time it was released.

There can be only one.
  • "TheJuiceLoosener;c-1692988" wrote:
    "rw228;c-1692983" wrote:
    Can you buy more than one? I already have one from the first time it was released.

There can be only one.

Are you talking about the camping tent from last year's Halloween event? I have Seven of those currently... why only one this update?
  • "leepierce27;c-1693071" wrote:
    "TheJuiceLoosener;c-1692988" wrote:
    "rw228;c-1692983" wrote:

There can be only one.

Are you talking about the camping tent from last year's Halloween event? I have Seven of those currently... why only one this update?

No. It's the tent from the 2016 Most Dangerous Game mini event.
    https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsonstappedout/images/1/15/Camping_Tent_Menu.png/revision/latest?cb=20161117051643
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "leepierce27;c-1693071" wrote:
    "TheJuiceLoosener;c-1692988" wrote:
    "rw228;c-1692983" wrote:

There can be only one.

@leepierce27 I think that is the spooky tent, which when tapped growls and moves. I used them in my spooky campground.