Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Can’t complete task - HELP - Rita LaFleur

Hi, I just got Rita LaFleur in the black history month challenger. However. I CV any complete her quests.

Food for the soul pt.2 ‘make Rita LaFleur play romantic tune’

It just won’t allow me to do it.. so I need something?? A decoration??? Help
  • You need the "Fallen Diva Apartments" to use most of her tasks and the questline (part 2 of the questline and her 12 hour task also requires Grampa to be free). It was only available in the first week of January during the winter event as the third prize.

It is also something that EA needs to patch either by moving her tasks from the FDA to the Brown House or by re-releasing the FDA when you unlock her (or when part 2 of the quest is started it automatically gets rewarded).
  • So what do I do?? Because her character only has a 60 minute job. And I can’t do her quest??? Very confused.
  • "hellsbellls;c-2116665" wrote:
    So what do I do?? Because her character only has a 60 minute job. And I can’t do her quest??? Very confused.

You won’t be able to continue the quest tasks with that character unless either EA patch the problem or you get the building required.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/254951/rita-lafleur#latest

• "hellsbellls;c-2116665" wrote:
    So what do I do?? Because her character only has a 60 minute job. And I can’t do her quest??? Very confused.

Like Muhsterino said, you can't continue with the quest until EA fixes it. In other words, you can't do anything other than contacting EA about not being able to progress in Rita LaFleur's questline because you're missing the Fallen Diva Apartments building. You might get lucky and EA fixes it during the event instead of waiting 4 weeks until the event is over.