Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Can Developers look at letting us sell unwanted stuff?

The harm is that people would sell them accidentally and then deluge EA support with unnecessary tickets.

Also, people would sell items and then later on down the road forgot they sold them and make a fuss about them "dissapearing"
  • I would like to have an inventory swap with neighbors. They could let us choose which item we want to offer, and the neighbors could offer something of theirs for that item. It would also be nice if we could give donuts to neighbors.
  • If they added a junk storage folder and icon where we could put stuff in a junk folder that would help nicely to and should be pretty easy to implement
  • junk folder is good idea. trading donuts? yeah right so people can send "donuts" to whoever they want
  • If I could just trade the 88 curved track sections for straight track sections... What in the world am I going to do with 88 curved pieces of track?
  • I'd just like to be able to put more (all) of my "stuff" in KL! So much land and nothing to do with it.

I can see the differently themed areas already. :cry:
  • elmalynn wrote:
    I'd just like to be able to put more (all) of my "stuff" in KL! So much land and nothing to do with it.

^ THIS!!!

FREE KRUSTYLAND!!!!!
    :mrgreen:
  • ghallmark814 wrote:
    elmalynn wrote:
    I'd just like to be able to put more (all) of my "stuff" in KL! So much land and nothing to do with it.

^ THIS!!!

FREE KRUSTYLAND!!!!!
    :mrgreen:

Yes! FREE KRUSTYLAND :!: ! :!: ! :lol: