Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Can't tap unruly crowd!

I have a task to tap the unruly crowd that came with Duff Puff, but it's not registering the taps, nor can I select and move the crowd....it's like it didn't recognize that it's there! I can move the Duff Puff display, but the crowd doesn't move when I do that (which is fine.... I'd rather have them be separate objects, but I still want to be able to select and move the crowd!).

Has anyone been able to tap their crowd since the update that just came out? I wonder if they broke that functionally when they released whatever patch just came out...
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    It didn't work for me so I just restarted my game and now there tappable again.
  • "Castiel19x;c-1920956" wrote:
    It didn't work for me so I just restarted my game and now there tappable again.

Ditto for my game.
  • "mystery2mi;c-1920973" wrote:
    I had to tap them at least 3 times for it to complete. You have to cycle through all of the different configurations.

In the bug being described it doesn’t matter how many times you tap the crowd — nothing happens. You need to restart the game.

mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I had to tap them at least 3 times for it to complete. You have to cycle through all of the different configurations.
  • Yup - I discovered that restarting my game fixed it for me, too. Thanks for the replies and shame on me for not trying that fix before posting here! At least maybe this will help someone else in the same situation know what to do?
  • In my first game I got the unruly crowd and tapped with no problems. My other games received the crowd after today’s update and was unable to tap in any of them. Maybe we need another update :)
  • I could tap them after I exited the game and opened it again, but I didn't get a reward, no money or XP