Forum Discussion

• I did read that building guide before I asked. according to that guide the only thing I am missing is the leaf raking quest, but I never get prompted to do that either. (and yes I have finished waxing the floors and I leave Willie free).
  • in my other city i stuck with hospital quest for 2 months, sins WD
    very last update trigger it for me
    so it's not always the case if character is free or not
    you have to wait...sorry

to mpwarner (below)
    storing and selling didn't work
  • Ugh... sucks... just built the tree house and now NONE of the main quests are available. I can't store Homer... but I have tried leaving town and coming back so it re syncs... I guess I will just wait until literally everyone in town is free to see if something comes up, but that is a HUGE waste of resources. :(
  • If there is an update you are in the middle of this will effect all quests that should happen, so you may find you will need to finish the Herman Quests before it reverts back to normal. As a few people have said make sure everyone is free and see if that helps, if not set them all to say an hour tasks and see what happens after that?

If none of this works just bear with it as it will happen it just obviously gonna be a slow process :(

I have a 2nd town and im level23 and im still trying to get Bart :lol: Where as my daughters town is level13 and Bart is on his way once she raises the money :lol:
  • That makes sense, I have several premium character quests ongoing that may be gumming up the works. I just assumed there was no interplay with the mainline because they are, obviously, not necessary to the main quest line.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,379 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago