Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Cauldron question

yes you do.
As a double bonus you can grow crops four hours faster too
  • pinklittlebirdie wrote:
    yes you do.
    As a double bonus you can grow crops four hours faster too

* she has a task for 4 hours, that speeds up any crop to half of the remaining time.
    Or at least that's the impression I'm under, not trying it because I have Christmas corn.
  • carriecubs7 wrote:
    Does anyone know- if you buy the cauldron for 75 donuts do you get the Marge witch skin too? I'm guessing you do but before I spend the donuts I'd like to know for sure. Thanks!

I just bought her yesterday and I totally love it. She has a complete new "Witch" task list, from which you get more money and exp.

As already mentioned the speed up thing at cletus farm is great!!!

She also flies on her broomstick through springfield. I don't regret buying it :D
  • luvmrcl719 wrote:

She also flies on her broomstick through springfield. I don't regret buying it :D

Unless she flies like Arnie? Everyone loved him now I hear he is in the way all the time
  • datasurgeon wrote:
    luvmrcl719 wrote:

Unless she flies like Arnie? Everyone loved him now I hear he is in the way all the time

No, she's more like Frink's flying machine task.
  • mwdalton wrote:
    datasurgeon wrote:
    luvmrcl719 wrote:

i dont like that one either
  • adidas4fun68 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    datasurgeon wrote:
    luvmrcl719 wrote:

Yes, but I'm 87% certain that you don't like anything :P
  • datasurgeon wrote:
    luvmrcl719 wrote:

nope :).Arnie is pretty annoying. She might have fear of heights, cause she flies just close to the ground and only through the streets. ;)
  • mwdalton wrote:
    adidas4fun68 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    datasurgeon wrote:
    luvmrcl719 wrote:

Yes, but I'm 87% certain that you don't like anything :P
    you arent complying with the required tsto forum lingo. It should be

"It is my opinion that I'm 87% sure that you probably dont like anything, humbly of course so long as I haven't upset anyone"