Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Cauldron today For 25 donuts but no witch Marge?

they are separate this year.
  • johncolombo wrote:
    so know cares I'm half vamp?
    Curious.
    ;-)

I noticed - lol......

So, are you a DayWalker then?
  • Witch Marge has a 60 min task shopping at Kwik E Mart, 4 hr Speed up crops task (she speeds up crops by 50%), 8 hr task flying on her broom, and a 12 stir cauldron task.

I love her flying task, and use her to speed up crops daily. I have had her for 3 years, and don't regret buying her. Of course she came with the cauldron when I bought her.
  • ArmpitAttack wrote:
    I've also seen Marge generating power above her head which is yellow and then a donut partially materializes in it, and then I've seen her walking around town manifesting fireballs and hurling them a short distance.

but that's all I "know" and I don't even know that for sure. Is that another version of Marge from the Castle event or something?????

That's wizard Marge from the clash of clones event last summer
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsonstappedout/images/e/eb/Wizard_Marge.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/91?cb=20140819200828&format=webp
  • ArmpitAttack wrote:
    I've also seen Marge generating power above her head which is yellow and then a donut partially materializes in it, and then I've seen her walking around town manifesting fireballs and hurling them a short distance.

but that's all I "know" and I don't even know that for sure. Is that another version of Marge from the Castle event or something?????

That is Wizard Marge.
  • XBL-Heretic wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    so know cares I'm half vamp?
    Curious.
    ;-)

I'm more interested in what the other half is... Half vamp I can live with, but I gotta be careful who my neighboreenos are.

I'm more interested in which half is which...Is the left side the vamp side? Top half??