Forum Discussion

10 years ago

clownface error

You're correct. I'll go down to EA and inform the programmers!
Happy tapping!
  • Linkwick wrote:
    But if you DON'T have KrustyLu, where does he go? I don't have it but the tasks are still available to use, so I'm gathering he goes to a normal building instead.
    (Have the skin, but am still using SC's premium payout as he doesn't have any Carbon Rods tasks yet.)

Would that make it harder to program the payout rate, if some people get premium and others standard rates, all for the same task(s)?

My guess would be the news channel building if people have, or maybe superior HQ as everyone with clownface would have to have it. Odds are... brown house, everything is at the brown house lol
  • Linkwick wrote:
    But if you DON'T have KrustyLu, where does he go? I don't have it but the tasks are still available to use, so I'm gathering he goes to a normal building instead.
    (Have the skin, but am still using SC's premium payout as he doesn't have any Carbon Rods tasks yet.)

Would that make it harder to program the payout rate, if some people get premium and others standard rates, all for the same task(s)?

I've been wondering the same about his "relax like a one percenter" task - is it just not available for those who don't have his mansion?

ETA: I don't have KrustyLu.
    Clownface goes to Krusty Burger for his 60 min task, and the Brown House for his 8 hr task.
  • letsridebikes wrote:
    Linkwick wrote:

I've been wondering the same about his "relax like a one percenter" task - is it just not available for those who don't have his mansion?

Yeah, relax like a one percenter is only available to those with the mansion.

Dunno about the Krustylu stuff, though.
  • roshigoth1 wrote:
    letsridebikes wrote:
    Linkwick wrote:

Yeah, relax like a one percenter is only available to those with the mansion.

Dunno about the Krustylu stuff, though.

Just checked, beat me to it. I have no mansion and the quest is no where, not even greyed. I do have KrustyLu so I can't answer that.
  • shafanator108 wrote:
    Anyone else notice this?

My guess is if it isn't fixed when issue 2 goes live it will be at end of event, hopefully when they bring back krusty tickets for in game currency.
  • Bump, cause Clownface still goes to Krustylu Studios for his 1 and 8 hour tasks(if you have the building) but it does not pay premium.

He is programmed to go there, cause if you don't have the studio he goes to channel 6. So it should be easy to fix to give the premium money for the tasks.