Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Come on Cletus. That's just gross.

Great pic
  • Jedihntr wrote:
    Maybe he wants to make soap from discarded fat?

I hear it's the best soap fer de-lousin' the young 'uns!
  • graywolfii wrote:
    Jedihntr wrote:

I hear it's the best soap fer de-lousin' the young 'uns!

LOL! :lol:
  • annettemarc wrote:
    obake-odori wrote:
    annettemarc wrote:

Hysterical! I'm totally stealing that idea and having two dumpsters side by side, so Cletus is rummaging in one and that green Space Mutant eating from the other. :)

I would love to see that pic!

Princess Kashmir danced right into the picture and pointed at the Staples Center sign for me.

Awesome screenshot!
  • barszap785 wrote:
    annettemarc wrote:
    obake-odori wrote:
    annettemarc wrote:

Hysterical! I'm totally stealing that idea and having two dumpsters side by side, so Cletus is rummaging in one and that green Space Mutant eating from the other. :)

Princess Kashmir danced right into the picture and pointed at the Staples Center sign for me.

Awesome! I'm glad people liked my idea. It grossed out my wife so I knew it was good :)

Hahaha! Thanks to both of you for making my day with these pictures!

I'm now envisioning how hilarious it would be if the dumpster diving thing could somehow be collaborative between Cletus and the Space Mutant. Picture the part where the Space Mutant holds up the cat to inspect before eating it only he'd turn to show it to Cletus, like saying "So what've you got?" Or I don't know, maybe right after Space Mutant eats the cat, Cletus pulls out a raccoon and eats that? Lol. Maybe they even fight over the cat. Amused my twisted mind at least. ;)
  • annettemarc wrote:
    obake-odori wrote:
    annettemarc wrote:

LOL!! Great Pic, especially with both of them digging through side by side and Princess Kashmir by the sign. Laughed so hard.
  • Jedihntr wrote:

I read that back in the days Berlusconi did that with his own fat from a lipo :shock:
    Not sure though if it was for real, despite it coming from a normally credible newspaper :roll:

Anyways, great pic :lol: