Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Come on please new content

There's been longer periods without content.

Id be willing to bet we were supposed to get something this week but it was delayed hence the Otto deal. The fact it seemed a little slapdash coupled with the weird addition of in game cash buyable content makes me think this. Fingers crossed we get something tuesday
  • Yeah, I'm hoping something new next week. There was that news about the banana update which I think is thought to come out in September. Hopefully we don't have to wait until then for new stuff.
  • I am stubbornly clinging to my belief that we're getting a Level 44 Squidport-based update sooner rather than later, then whatever the "crazy bananas" thing is (monorail?) in September and Halloween in October.
  • I think we will get something new when the Gil deal ends. I think it will be a mini event/ tie in for the fxx marathon. Hopefully we can get something from an old episode for free (along with about two or three things for doughnuts).
  • shafanator108 wrote:
    What and when do you think we will get?

Another Gil's deal on Thursday.
  • Well.... we keep going thru this on multiple threads,
    but I guess it's fun to continue the speculation fest :twisted:
    & I enjoyed the 'EA hates us/ Simpsons & fired everyone 3 weeks ago' choice

Again my guess is either just Lvl 44 this week to continue to tide things over til earlySept big premier crazy bananas update 8)
  • ZennGlenn wrote:
    Well.... we keep going thru this on multiple threads,
    but I guess it's fun to continue the speculation fest :twisted:
    & I enjoyed the 'EA hates us/ Simpsons & fired everyone 3 weeks ago' choice

Again my guess is either just Lvl 44 this week to continue to tide things over til earlySept big premier crazy bananas update 8)

it's hard to talk about a game with out n e thing new to talk about

I really hope for the Simpsons marathon tie in. And in the middle of the marathon they are showing the movie (after the 400th ep) I really hope that this was the reason we had no update. How cool would classic episode content released throughout the 6 day marathon?

How sad that atm ea hates us is tied for number 2 choice
  • :twisted:
    Marathon tie-in mini update of some sort w/Lvl 44 may be what happens...

...& actually as for the poll, I wouldn't take the results too seriously & more in ridiculous fun angle w/ the EA hate choice... There is no way they hate us, maybe some solid annoyance of all the demanding ultra addicted devotees constant need for new content, :P but Simpsons is certainly an absolute gargantuan money maker and longest running show in television history 8)