Forum Discussion

12 years ago

community prizes- lard lad question

yes i would like to know as well if i should buy lard lads if it is a skin
  • if it's a community prize, you'll get it I'm sure. Whether or not it goes into your inventory till you buy a lard lad or not. ? That's why I'm thinking it may just be a separate Halloween lard lad and not a skin.
  • i know everyone will get it.

what i want to know is that will i lose it if i don't by lard lads first or will i just get it automatically when i do decide to buy lard lads in the future
  • Hmm I'm guessing either everyone gets this building(a free building) or a skin you can put on all of your lard lads. I am tilting towards the latter chance because this happened at christmas when you could buy Frink and Volcano Lair skins.
  • kuroashicook wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    if it's a community prize, you'll get it I'm sure. Whether or not it goes into your inventory till you buy a lard lad or not. ? That's why I'm thinking it may just be a separate Halloween lard lad and not a skin.

You present quite the conundrum. Perhaps this is a case for the great Columbo! :wink:

I'm pretty good at Nancy Drewing, so my name does fit
    ;-)
  • This is a phenomenal question. I hope it's a free Lard Lad, even though I already have one. I would just use the new one with its skin to decorate me forthcoming Spooky section of town. Bring it on
  • I hope they bring those xmas skins back, I couldn't play fast enough last xmas and missed them along with the lights for Edna's apt building. I hope the spinster apts get light too this year.
  • For what it's worth, I asked that question at TSTOtopix, and I was told it would be a separate building, not a skin/fa?ade.