Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Confused by Number 1's schedule

There's a 30- page thread trying to figure this out, to pretty much no avail. I don't think we'll ever know.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    There's a 30- page thread trying to figure this out, to pretty much no avail. I don't think we'll ever know.

Thanks, neurohart. I guess I should feel like I'm in good company.
  • Best anyone could tell you is to play it by ear, just do the tasks as they come even if it's annoying trying to predict what you will get.
  • efin98 wrote:
    Best anyone could tell you is to play it by ear, just do the tasks as they come even if it's annoying trying to predict what you will get.

Yep, I guess that I will have to get over my need to control the uncontrollable. Or... predict the unpredictable.
  • LinusB09 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

We know now! Annette's explanation is in one of the last pages. Take a look and you'll be able to predict the tasks :)
  • Nilmade wrote:
    LinusB09 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

We know now! Annette's explanation is in one of the last pages. Take a look and you'll be able to predict the tasks :)

Wait.... which post thread?
  • Nilmade wrote:
    LinusB09 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Really? Wow, go Annette!
  • LinusB09 wrote:
    Nilmade wrote:
    LinusB09 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/375/10105504.page
  • Nilmade wrote:
    LinusB09 wrote:
    Nilmade wrote:
    LinusB09 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/375/10105504.page

Thanks, much!