Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Congrats on the first community prize !!

ghallmark814 wrote:
YAY.. 10 donuts!

Keep Balling each other everyone!

Wow! Did that come out wrong! :shock: :oops: :lol:
  • I noticed donuts missing too
    :-(
    well kids I bet its going to be long time before we have community prizes again. Botched counts, expensive currency (originally) unfindable balls, Huge golas to reach (again) and now lost prizes.
  • johncolombo wrote:
    well kids I bet its going to be long time before we have community prizes again.

I'm totally okay with that. They've always been problematic. Someone remind me why so many people wanted them back?
  • neuroheart wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    well kids I bet its going to be long time before we have community prizes again.

I'm totally okay with that. They've always been problematic. Someone remind me why so many people wanted them back?

Yeah.. This was a great premise, but in practice no so much. I would have thought the seed drops would have made this go smoother, there did Not seem to be any weirdness with that dynamic.

I guess they have a good reason to just award the prizes in the end now.. I Hope! :D
  • neuroheart wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:

The ones I remember seemed to go OK.