Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Control building not completing

Does the Building Finished icon pop up on the screen over the top of the building?
  • Jay_Kay_4747 wrote:
    Does the Building Finished icon pop up on the screen over the top of the building?

Since I can put it in my inventory, it does not come up. But, when I deleted and rebuilt, yes it did. I have also made sure that noone is doing anything, and no previous quests need to be completed (No yellow actions when selecting people)
  • heshmonstre wrote:
    Tried syncing the game by visiting neighbors then clicking home? logging out then back in? Closing app from multitasking then going back in? Or reinstalling the app?
    Seems a few people here are having the same problems but with different quests. There are a few threads but not sure if anything helpful in them

Here's a link: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9536795.page
    Are you building anything other than the powerplant atm?

No other building being built. I have uninstalled / re-installed. Visit neighbors daily. logged out, played on local Springfield (Which has a completed Control building by the way). I am dumbfounded...
  • Jay_Kay_4747 wrote:
    Maybe you can try deleting the building and then restarting it, then waiting until it has maybe an hour or so left on the build, then rush the remainder of the build with donuts. If it has an hour or two hours left it should only cost you two donuts, which I think is worth it to get over this hurdle. Especially if you've already tried everything you can.

Edit: Have you tried logging in using a different device?

I believe I finally got this fixed... I tried something that didn't seem like it would work... I put all 3 sections in my inventory, and then just tried tapping on the task in the task bar... selected only the Control building, and it completed... Has the other 2 pieces in my inventory... It completed, and Burns told me to send Homer to do a shift... so let's hope I got over this hurdle...